Assured Inspections is your One Stop Inspection Company
- Home Inspections - The home inspection includes a review of the home for non-functioning items and systems, as well as damages and repairs that may be needed. A home inspection includes the Site and Grounds, Site Drainage, Exterior, Structural Components, Foundation and Support, Roof and Attic, Insulation and Ventilation, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating and AC Systems, Garage, Kitchen, Bathroom, Appliances, Interior and Windows and Doors.
- Termite/ Wood Destroying Insect Inspections - The termite/wood destroying inspection is a visual inspection of the interior and exterior of the home to look for signs of active or previous signs of infestation. It should be noted that this is a visual inspection only and does not guarantee that there could be a hidden infestation as in wall cavities. It may take time for termites inside walls to show signs of their presence. If signs of activity are found, a preventive treatment or corrective measures will be recommended.
- Radon Testing ( By a licensed 3rd party ) - This is a test that is conduced by leaving a small machine within the lowest level of the home that will take air samples of the home. This test will determine the levels of radon within the home. If the test comes back with a reading higher than the recommended limits from the EPA, mitigation will be recommended.
- Septic Inspections ( Video Inspection ) - The septic inspection is conducted with a video camera. This inspection includes running water from the home to the tank, looking for effluent at the surface of the drainfield, taking a core sample of the tank contents to determine depth of sludge and scum levels, assessing if the tank covers are watertight and in fair condition, and checking equipment for safety or mechanical issues. We also look for proper clearances to property lines, and nearby water sources to ensure the system is not creating an environmental impact.
- 11 Month Builders Warranty Inspections - A builder’s warranty inspection should always be performed near the end of the first year for any newly constructed home. This inspection will help homeowners identify those areas that they'd like to get addressed by the builder prior to their new home warranty expiring.
- Townhome, Condo, Duplex, Manufactured Home Inspections - There are many aspects of townhome, condominium, duplex, manufactured and mobile homes, that differ from a permanent residence. However, similar to a full home inspection, the home inspector reviews all visual aspects of all major systems and structural components of the home, as well as items specific to these types of homes.
- Commercial Inspections - All inspections are performed with a general baseline property report. All inspections are performed utilizing methods and procedures consistent with good commercial or customary practices designed to conform to acceptable industry operations.
Don't get stuck with issues like those in the photos below. Schedule your inspection today so we can identify them for you.